This P-Trap features a fittings with male plug connection to provide a means for clearing potential clogs. The PVC DWV P-Trap with cleanout and plug is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The P-trap provides a water seal so that wastewater will automatically be trapped in the arc of the fitting, thereby preventing unwanted gases from entering the house.
It can be used in water drain system. This elbow fitting is used for socket connection of two PVC pipes. It don't need PVC special glue before fastening.
1) Healthy, bacteriological neutral,1-1/2 Inch Plastic Schedule 40 PVC DWV P-trap with Union for Trap is conforming to drinking water standards
2) Resistant to high temperatures, good impact strength
3) Convenient and reliable installation, low construction expenses
4) Excellent heat-insulation property from minimum thermal conductivity
5) Schedule 40 PVC DWV trap for Trap is lightweight, convenient to transport and handle, good for labor-saving
6) Smooth inner walls reduce pressure loss and increase flow speed
7) Sound insulation (reduced by 40% compared to galvanized steel pipes)
8) Schedule 40 PVC DWV Trap is light colors and excellent design ensure suitability for both exposed and hidden installation.
9) Recyclable, environment-friendly, accords with GBM standards
10) Schedule 40 pvc fittings extremely long usage life for at least 50 years