Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-27 Origin: Site
Everyone knows PVC pipes, and its advantages are obvious to all. PVC is cheaper than other polymer materials, has a wide range of raw materials, simple production process, certain insulation and flame retardant effects, and can be recycled and used. Everyone must know the drain pipe and the water supply pipe. Because of the advantages of PVC material, many water supply pipes and drain pipes will choose to use this material. So what is the difference between PVC Plumbing Pipe and PVC Drainage Pipe?
What is the water supply pipe?
What is a drain pipe?
What is the difference between them?
End of the article
The PVC water supply pipe is made of hygienic polyvinyl chloride resin as the main raw material, adding a certain amount of stabilizers, lubricants, fillers, colorants and the like. Through plastic extruder extrusion molding injection molding machine, through cooling, solidification, stereotypes generated by the water supply pipeline, inspection, packaging and so on. UPVC has excellent chemical resistance over the entire operating temperature range and has a wide range of working pressures.
The PVC drain pipe adopts sanitary grade polyvinyl chloride resin as the main raw material, and the proper amount of stabilizer, lubricant, filler, colorant, etc. are inserted into the plastic extruder extrusion molding and injection molding machine injection molding. The production of pipes and fittings is completed through processes such as cooling, solidification, stereotypes, inspection, and packaging.
1. The main reason is that the PVC drain pipe has no pressure, and the PVC drain pipe is mainly used for indoor and outdoor drainage.
2. Water supply pipes are under pressure and can be used as farmland irrigation. PVC drain pipe pressure is generally small.
3. Drainage pipe is used for drainage. It is mainly used for drainage, rainwater, community drainage, etc. on real estate projects. There is no pressure and hygienic index requirement for the pipe itself. The quality of the pipe is mainly related to toughness and stretching.
4. The water supply pipe is used for water supply, and some is used for farmland irrigation. The biggest difference between the water supply pipe and the drainage pipe is that it needs to withstand the pressure. If it is a water supply project, it also needs to have health indicators, non-toxic and pollution-free detection indicators. At present, the market share of PVC water supply pipes is shrinking, and it is replaced by PE pipes with superior quality performance.
5. PVC threading pipe, for indoor use, thin wall, small pipe diameter, outdoor can have different caliber. Water supply pipe, wall thickness, high strength, pressure resistance, pipe diameter is generally medium. Drainage pipe, thin wall, medium strength, the key is generally larger.
PVC drain pipes and PVC water pipes should also be understood through this article. You don't need to be curious about the difference between them. But you are curious about the difference between them because you need something for them, so you need to understand. When you buy them, you still need to choose a professional company to buy, so that you will not have a big problem because you buy inferior products. I think our company should be professional enough to provide you with professional products. At the same time, there will be professional service personnel to pick the products you need and explain the different uses of them. If you need it, please feel free to contact us, we can also answer all your questions you don't understand.