Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-26 Origin: Site
As one of the products of technological development, PVC pipes are within reach of everyday life. It is also very common because it has many advantages to ensure a firm connection of the pipes. With its light weight, corrosion resistance, high compressive strength, safety and convenience, it has been well received by the engineering community. It is the material of choice for pipelines, but our average person will certainly not know how to choose good quality PVC pipe coupling and pipes when selecting. Next, let's talk about how to judge the quality of them.
1. The thickness of PVC wall: See if the specified wall thickness is reached. Here, we must pay attention to it. Some pipes are evacuated, the wall thickness of both ends meets the requirements, but the middle wall thickness is thin, which does not meet the requirements for use, and at the same time, it is evacuated cut costs.
2. The length of the length: to see if the specified length has been reached, some manufacturers rely on shortening the length to reduce the price. Negative deviations are not allowed according to the provisions of GB/T10002.1-2006.
1. Look at the glossiness of PVC pipes: the surface gloss is good and the oily ones are of high quality.
2. Look at the color: the standard high-quality pipeline is light beige, if the pale white pipeline that indicates the addition of calcium powder, some manufacturers of mixed materials, recycled materials added too much, made the tube black, yellow.
Weighing PVC pipe: Take the weight of the two pipes of the same diameter, wall thickness and length. The calcium powder and impurities with high weight are added too much, and the material is not pure, which can not meet the requirements.
When there are conditions, you can use the foot of the pipe to see if it can be easily crushed. Take the PVC pipe to the ground, if the broken pipe is a "high calcium tablet." In order to save costs and increase profits, some manufacturers have added excessive amounts of calcium powder during pipe production. Such pipes are cheap, but their hardness is much lower and brittle, which is a non-conforming product. High-quality PVC pipe with ankles and even rolling with the car will not flatten and will not break, and the inferior PVC pipe can be broken with the ankle.
1. Test report: The test report of the pipe and the test report of its health indicators should be obtained. It is best to look at the original.
2. Technical indicators (according to GB/T10002.1-2006);
3. Vicat softening temperature ≥ 80 ° C;
4. Longitudinal retraction rate ≤5%;
5. There is no change in the impregnation surface;
6. Drop hammer impact test (0 ° C) TIR ≤ 5c / o;
7. Hydraulic test in 20 degree environment, the ring stress is 36MPa/38Mpa, no crack after 1 hour, no leakage.
There are many PVC pipe markets, and different industries have different requirements for pipes. If it is a large engineering project, it is necessary to require pressure, heat resistance of pipes and so on. The average person will be very difficult to pick it. After all, there are too many, and I don't know which one is good. You can choose a professional company brand and a merchant that you can trust, and you also need to find a professional plumber. If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us.