Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-01 Origin:Site
Do you know the PVC Plumbing Pipe? The PVC water supply pipeline is made of sanitary grade PVC resin as the main raw material, and is extruded and injection molded by a plastic extruder, and is cooled, solidified, set, tested, and packaged. Add quantitative stabilizers, lubricants, fillers, developers, and the like. Do you know what it does? What are its characteristics? If you want to know about it, continue reading this article. You will get what you want to know and have a deep understanding of it.
Introduction of PVC Plumbing Pipe
What are the regulations for pipeline pressure?
What are the characteristics?
What applications does it have?
PVC Plumbing Pipe is a kind of water supply pipe with sanitary grade polyvinyl chloride resin as the main raw material, adding quantitative stabilizer, filler, toner, etc., through plastic extruder, extrusion molding and injection molding, through cooling, curing, Shaping, inspection, packaging and other procedures.
(1) The pressure indicated by the PVC water supply pipe is expressed as nominal pressure, expressed by Mpa, 1Mpa≈10kgf/cm2, that is, the working pressure of the medium under the condition of 20°C. However, as the temperature of the medium increases (the medium that does not transport >50 °C), the working pressure decreases, which objectively considers the safety factor of sufficient pressure in selecting the water supply pipe.
(2) The nominal pressure of the water supply pipe is specified as: 0.6Mpa, 0.8Mpa, 1.0Mpa, 1.25Mpa, 1.6Mpa, etc.
(3) The nominal pressure of pipes of the same specification is generally divided by the wall thickness of the pipe.
(4) The minimum diameter of each pressure zone is specified as: 0.6Mpa, the minimum diameter of the pipe is 63mm, the minimum diameter of 0.8Mpa pipe is 50mm, the minimum diameter of 1.0Mpa pipe is 40mm, and the minimum diameter of 1.25Mpa pipe is 32mm. The minimum diameter of 1.6Mpa pipe is 20mm and 25mm.
(5) The nominal pressure of the water supply pipe is generally 1.6Mpa, and it is matched with the pipes of various pressures.
1. Light weight, convenient handling and loading and unloading: low density, convenient handling, loading and unloading and construction.
Excellent corrosion resistance: excellent acid, alkali and corrosion resistance, suitable for use in chemical industry.
3. Low fluid resistance: the inner wall of the pipe is smooth, its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, and the fluid resistance is small, which effectively improves the hydraulic conditions of the pipe network and reduces the system operating costs.
High mechanical strength: the pipe has good compression resistance, impact resistance and tensile strength resistance.
5. Easy construction: the pipeline connection construction is quick and easy, and the construction cost is low.
6. Low cost: low price, convenient transportation and construction, long service life, so the overall cost is low.
7. No impact on water quality: The dissolution test proves that it has no effect on water quality and is suitable for large-scale promotion and application.
1. Indoor water supply and medium water system for civil buildings and industrial buildings;
2. Buried water supply system in residential quarters and factory areas;
3. Urban water supply pipeline system;
4. Water treatment plant water treatment pipeline system;
5. Marine aquaculture industry;
6. Garden irrigation, sinking and other engineering and other industrial pipes.
I hope that after reading this article, you can understand the PVC water supply pipe. If you need PVC pipe, feel free to contact us, our company will have very professional products for you. There will also be professional staff to serve you and choose the product that suits you best.