Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-21 Origin: Site
With the development of social economy and science and technology, PVC pipe fittings have been recognized by many industries for its good performance and have been widely used. Because of its good performance and great market potential, the development prospects of PVC industry are very broad. Therefore, with the popularization of PVC pipe fittings, we should learn to use and repair it. So, how should we repair accessories? What should we pay attention to during the operation? Next, we briefly introduce this, hoping to help more people understand the pipe fittings of this material.
♦ What is PVC pipe fittings
♦ How to fix PVC pipe fittings
♦ Need to pay attention
PVC pipe fittings are made of PVC resin, stabilizer, lubricant, etc. and then extruded by hot pressing. Therefore, this kind of pipe fittings has strong corrosion resistance, easy adhesion, low price, hard texture, and is one of the most widely used pipe fittings at present. This kind of pipe fittings can be divided into soft and rigid. Soft PVC is usually used on floors, ceilings and leather surfaces. However, the application of soft PVC is limited because of its plasticizer and poor physical properties. The rigid PVC without plasticizer is easy to form and has good physical properties. It has great development and application value. Because of its light weight, good heat resistance, long service life and good corrosion resistance, it is widely used in various industries.
So how should we fix the PVC pipe correctly in the process of using it?
1) Because of the restriction of underground condition and environment in coal mine, it brings a lot of inconvenience to the fixing of pipeline. In order to ensure that the pipeline will not move axially under the action of pressure or water hammer (air hammer), it is also necessary to prevent the pipeline from swinging and bending under the action of pressure. Compared with steel pipe, more fixed points must be adopted.
2) For a certain size of pipeline, suspension method is recommended. The distance between two fixed points should not be greater than 1 meter.
3) It is recommended to use brackets and brackets to fix pipes of certain specifications. The distance between two fixed points should be greater than 2 meters.
4) The fluids in pipe fittings, such as elbows, tees and different meridians, vary greatly, resulting in fluctuations caused by fluid turbulence, which can cause vibration of pipe fittings. These locations bear the thrust generated by fluid pressure at the same time, and must be fixed by supporting piers, brackets and brackets.
5) When fixing brackets, brackets and hangers, U-shaped cards and other types of pipe cards shall be installed on pipes or fittings. Because the surface of PVC pipe is smooth, in order to prevent the pipe from sliding, rubber pad should be placed between the pipe surface and pipe clamp, and then screw the pipe clamp to prevent sliding. Then the pipe clamp is firmly connected with piers, brackets and brackets by bolts. Valve body or steel products must be fixed and connected with the valve, steel products must be fixed, and then flange should be connected with plastic flange.
The ability of PVC pipe to withstand shock and vibration is very weak. In order to ensure the normal operation of PVC pipeline, we need to pay attention to the following aspects:
1) The grounding angle screw at the bottom of the pump should be tightened completely to prevent pipeline vibration from being damaged. Rubber soft joint must be used at the connection between pump outlet and pipeline. There should be no deviation between the pipeline and the steel pipe to prevent the pipeline from being damaged by deformation stress when the pump is shaking.
2) Strengthen the pipe clamp near the pump and add a rubber washer between the pipe clamp and the pipe to prevent the pipe surface and the pipe body from being damaged by the pipe flutter.
3) After the civil decoration is completed, the open-air indoor pipeline shall be installed. Before installation, the location of the reserved hole should be checked first.
4) Fixed pipe clamp should be installed before installation. The position should be accurate, the embedding should be flat and firm, the clamp should be in close contact with the pipeline, but the surface of the pipeline should not be damaged.
5) If metal pipe clamps are used to fix pipes, plastic belts or rubber gaskets should be used between metal pipe clamps and plastic pipes to avoid clamping the surface of pipes. No other hard cushion shall be used.
6) In the connection part between the metal pipe fittings and the plastic pipe fittings, the pipe clamp should be set at one end of the metal pipe fittings and be as close as possible to the metal pipe fittings.
After reading this article, do you know how to repair PVC pipe fittings correctly? In recent years, PVC pipe fittings have been used more and more widely, and gradually become one of the more popular synthetic materials. If you want to buy suitable PVC pipe fittings, please choose us. Of course, if you want to know more about PVC pipe fittings, please consult us in time, and we will answer your questions.