Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-09 Origin:Site
PVC rubber joints are rarely known, but they are used in many places. The quality of the rubber joints is very good. The performance is very stable and durable. Therefore, in many places people will choose to use it. But when using it, we may encounter some problems. For example, how do we install it? Although everyone knows that PVC couplings are easy to install, different connectors may be installed differently. Next, let's talk about how to install PVC rubber joints.
What is it?
How to install?
What are the characteristics?
PVC rubber joints are mainly used for vibration and noise reduction of pipes, and have good flexibility and ease of use. Single ball rubber joints, also known as single ball rubber soft joints, single ball rubber soft joints, shock absorbers, pipe dampers, shock absorbers, etc., are a kind of high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance connector.
It adopts rubber with good elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance, weather resistance and radiation resistance. It is made of high-strength, cold-heat-stabilized polyester cord fabric and is obliquely mixed with it. It is vulcanized by high pressure and high temperature mold. The single-ball rubber joint is a fiber-reinforced rubber flat joint, which is a pipe joint with high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance.
1. When installing PVC rubber joints, it is strictly prohibited to install over-displacement limit.
2. The mounting bolts should be symmetrical and gradually tightened to prevent partial leakage.
3. Working pressure above 3.MPa, the mounting bolts should have elastic pressure pads to prevent the bolts from loosening during operation.
4. When installing vertically, the joint pipe should have vertical force support at both ends, and the anti-pull device can be adopted to prevent the work from being pulled off.
5. The rubber joint installation site should be away from the heat source ozone area. It is strictly forbidden to expose the radiation and use media that does not meet the requirements of this product.
6. When the rubber joint is transported and loaded, it is strictly forbidden to sharpen the surface and seal surface.
1. Small size, light weight, good elasticity, convenient installation and maintenance.
2. Horizontal, axial and angular displacement can be generated during installation. It is not restricted by the pipe and the flange is not parallel.
3. It can reduce the structure transmission noise and strong vibration absorption capacity during work.
4. It has high pressure resistance, good elasticity, large displacement, balanced pipeline deviation, absorption vibration, good noise reduction and convenient installation. It can also greatly reduce the vibration and noise of the pipeline system, and can fundamentally solve various pipelines.
Interface displacement, axial expansion and different degrees of heart and other issues. The rubber raw material is a polar rubber, which has good sealing performance, light weight, convenient installation and maintenance, and long service life, but avoids contact with sharp metal instruments to avoid puncturing the sphere.
The article said how to install PVC rubber joints, I hope to help you. The advantages of PVC pipe and PVC joints make it widely used in various places. I believe everyone will know a little about it. But if you need to buy them, you must understand what your use is, what you really need, and not blindly. At the same time, you need to find a professional company to make a purchase. Our company I think can provide you with a good service, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us.