Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-25 Origin:Site
With the development of social economy and science and technology, PVC pipe fittings have been recognized by many industries for its good performance and have been widely used. Because of its good performance and great market potential, the development prospects of PVC industry are very broad. It is undeniable that this kind of water supply pipe can not be widely used without its excellent accessories. So, what is PVC pipe fittings? What type are they? Next, we give a brief introduction to this product, hoping to help more people understand this PVC pipe fittings.
✉ What is PVC pipe fittings
✉ Type of accessories
✉ Accessories features
PVC water supply pipe fittings are made of PVC resin, stabilizer, lubricant, etc. and then extruded by hot pressing. Therefore, this kind of pipe fittings has strong corrosion resistance, easy adhesion, low price, hard texture, and is one of the most widely used pipe fittings at present. This kind of pipe fittings can be divided into soft and rigid. Soft PVC is usually used on floors, ceilings and leather surfaces. However, the application of soft PVC is limited because of its plasticizer and poor physical properties. The rigid PVC without plasticizer is easy to form and has good physical properties. It has great development and application value. Because of its light weight, good heat resistance, long service life and good corrosion resistance, it is widely used in various industries.
The types of PVC water supply pipe fittings are: cap, core, main tee, different diameter tee, through joint, 90 degree elbow, according to order, ball valve, flange joint, etc.
1. Tube cap: Used to close the end of the pipeline, with the same function as the plug.
2. Core filling: used to connect two pipes with different diameters.
3. Straight-through joint: used to connect two pipes of the same diameter.
4. Three-way and different connection modes: root canal, shunt or confluence can be connected.
5.90 degree elbow: When the pipe with the same outer diameter forms 90 degrees, this kind of pipe fittings is needed.
6.According to the order: for connecting different materials of pipeline or pump interface, easy to disassemble.
7. Ball valve: same installation and order. They can be disassembled and flow can be controlled. Manual and pneumatic ball valves are usually used.
8. Flange Joints: Mainly used for connecting pipes of different materials with the same outer diameter, or for connecting pipes.
As a popular pipe material in the market, PVC water supply pipe fittings have the following advantages:
(1) Green environmental protection: PVC pipe is the main raw material for the production of PVC pipe fittings. PVC is an environmentally friendly, non-toxic and renewable resource. It has been widely used in people's daily life, such as tableware, medical infusion bags and so on. Don't worry about its environmental protection.
(2) Ultra-light and ultra-thin: PVC pipes are only 2-3 mm thick, weighing only 2-3 kg per square metre, lacking 10% of the common floor materials. In high-rise buildings, bearing capacity and space saving have incomparable advantages.
(3) At the same time, it has special advantages in renovation of old buildings. Super abrasion resistance: PVC floor surface has a special high-tech processing opening abrasion resistance, its abrasion resistance can reach 300,000 revolutions. In traditional floor materials, wear-resistant laminate flooring has only 13,000 revolutions, while good laminate flooring has only 20,000 revolutions.
After reading this article, do you have a deeper understanding of PVC water supply pipe fittings? In recent years, with the wide application of PVC pipe fittings, related fittings have become one of the most popular products of major manufacturers. If you want to buy suitable PVC pipe fittings, please choose us. Of course, if you want to know more about PVC pipe fittings, please consult us in time, and we will answer your questions.