Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-22 Origin: Site
The pipe bonding is to bond the two pipe parts to be bonded, and to make a chemical reaction, and then press the two bonding faces to make the contact surfaces melt together to achieve the purpose of bonding molding. What is the PVC pipe connection? What are the connection methods? When should I use which connection method? How to connect? If you want to know the PVC pipe, please continue reading this article. Hope can help you.
What are the connection methods?
End of the article
1. When the small-diameter PVC pipe is solvent-bonded, the socket should be rounded to form a groove, and the fracture should be flat and vertical, so that the joint can be firmly bonded to avoid water leakage.
2. Generally, PVC pipes with a pipe diameter of 100 mm or more are equipped with a rubber ring interface. Before installation, personnel must be arranged to chamfer the pipe socket and check whether the quality of the rubber ring is qualified. The socket, apron, etc. must be wiped clean during installation.
3. Pipe trench excavation of traditional pipeline installation only requires that the pipe can be placed in the pipe trench and can be sealed. When the original soil layer is not loosened, the cushion can be pressed without pressing.
4. Generally, the PVC pipe branch can be opened with a tee or a vertical water stop. During the construction, a saddle-shaped fitting can be added with a half-closed tee and clamped with a U-shaped bolt, so that the wall is thickened, and then the hole is directly drilled on the upper surface, and then the externally threaded plastic piece is used for the extraction. Tests have shown that after this method of construction, the pressure test acceptance can fully meet the requirements of the specification. In addition, in the position where the water flow in the pipe generates thrust, such as the elbow, the tee and the pipe end sealing plate, the thrust pier should be provided to withstand the thrust of the water flow.
5. PVC pipe as a new type of non-metallic pipe, using existing metal pipe detection equipment, can not detect its specific location, but if the pipeline is buried in the facility, a wire can be buried on the pipe to easily solve this problem.
1. Wipe the surface of the socket and the dust on the surface of the socket.
2. Apply the glue quickly and evenly to the inner surface of the socket and the surface of the socket.
3. Force the PVC pipes into the socket to the required depth. After the connection is completed, keep the square and keep the joint at the joint so that the glue can solidify.
4. After connecting for at least 24 hours, install it after curing to ensure the firmness of bonding.
PVC pipes are familiar to everyone, and they know how to choose them, but there may be connection problems. Because different connection methods work differently, you still need to choose according to your own needs. If you still have problems, you can consult a professional plumber. Don't look for it at will. If something goes wrong, it will make a big mistake. If you can't find a professional plumber, you can consult us and we can help you a lot. Our PVC pipes and PVC pipe couplings are very professional. I believe we can make you very satisfied. As long as you contact us, you will be able to get the results you want.