Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-21 Origin:Site
PVC pipe I believe everyone knows very well, PVC pipe couplings have more or less understanding. But it may not be very clear, so let's take a look at PVC rubber joints today. Some people think rubber joints are very strange. Below we will introduce the rubber material it needs to make and what it is used for.
PVC rubber joints are mainly used for pipes to reduce vibration, reduce noise, and have good flexibility and ease of use. Single ball rubber joints, also known as single ball rubber soft joints, single ball soft joints, shock absorbers, pipe shock absorbers, shock absorbers, etc., are a kind of high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance Pipe joints.
The product utilizes rubber elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance, weather resistance and radiation resistance. It is made of high-strength, cold-heat-stabilized polyester cord fabric obliquely mixed with it, after high pressure, The high temperature mold is vulcanized. The single-ball rubber joint is a fabric-reinforced rubber part and a flat joint, which is a pipe joint with high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance.
The PVC rubber joint ball is composed of a rubber tube in which the inner rubber layer and the reinforcing layer have a plurality of layers of scraping rubber nylon cord cloth and an outer rubber layer. The rubber materials used are different depending on the medium, such as natural rubber, styrene-butadiene rubber, butyl rubber, nitrile rubber, EPDM rubber, neoprene rubber, silicone rubber, fluorine rubber, and the like. They have the functions of heat resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and oil resistance.
PVC rubber joints can be widely used in water supply and drainage, circulating water, HVAC, fire, paper, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, ship, water pump, compressor, fan and other pipeline systems, such as power plants, water plants, steel plants, tap water Company, engineering and construction.
1. PVC rubber joint can greatly reduce the vibration and noise of the pipeline system, and can basically solve the problems of interface displacement, axial expansion and different heart degree of various pipelines.
2. Depending on the material, the single-ball flexible rubber joint can be made into various varieties such as acid, alkali, corrosion, oil and heat, and adapt to various media and environment.
3. The material is polar rubber, good in sealing, light in weight, convenient in installation and maintenance, and long in service life, but avoid contact with sharp metal instruments to avoid puncturing the sphere.
4. If the overhead is used, it can be equipped with elastic brackets. When installing, the bolts should be tightened diagonally.
5. If the line pressure is too high, apply the limit bolts to connect the flanges at both ends.
PVC rubber joints may feel that rubber is not very common, it should be useless. However, it can be widely used in many places, and it is something you unexpectedly. It is small in size, light in weight, flexible, and easy to install and maintain. Now you should be able to understand it, then what do you think? If you are considering using it, you must choose a professional company to make a purchase when you choose. Otherwise you may have spent money without any use.
Our company is dedicated to making PVC pipe and PVC joints. I believe we can serve you professionally. If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will have someone to explain to you and recommend products that suit you.