Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-03 Origin:Site
The reducer, also known as the size head, is one of the chemical pipe fittings used to connect two different pipe diameters. It is divided into concentric reducers and eccentric reducers. Today, let's talk about PVC concentric reducers. A reducer whose center is on a straight line is called a concentric reducer. Typically, the forming process is systolic, expansion or contraction. Stamping can also be used for pipes of different diameters in certain sizes. PVC pipe and PVC pipe couplings are well known, and their advantages should be known. After all, they have been around us for many years.
What is a concentric reducer?
What materials are concentric reducers?
What is the role of PVC concentric reducers?
What should I pay attention to before connecting?
The head of the center of the circle on a straight line is called the concentric head. The forming process usually adopted is a reduction press, a diameter expansion press, or a reduction diameter and a diameter expansion press. For some sizes of different diameter pipes, press forming can also be used.
Carbon steel, alloy, low temperature steel, high performance steel, cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic, argon leaching, PVC, PPR, RFPP (reinforced polypropylene).
PVC concentric reducer has good tensile and compressive strength, low fluid resistance, excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance, good water tightness and anti-bite. Therefore, consider choosing a PVC concentric reducer.
Generally, it is a connection function. For example, the concentric reducer at the outlet of the centrifugal pump is to make the pipeline connect with the inlet and outlet of the pump. The inlet is generally large and small, and the outlet is generally small and large.
Concentric different diameter pipes mainly have the following characteristics:
1. When the flow rate of the fluid in the pipeline changes, such as increasing or decreasing, the flow rate requirement does not change much, and the variable diameter pipe is required.
2. Enter the inlet of the pump to prevent cavitation.
3. With the instrument, such as the flow meter, the connection of the regulating valve, in order to cooperate with the joint of the instrument, a different diameter pipe is also required.
Before bonding the head and the head, apply a dry cloth to wipe the socket side and the outside of the socket. When the surface is sticky with oil, wipe it with acetone. Note the following:
1. Control caliber
2. International industry standard
3. Product material
4. Quality and use: The inside and outside of the head are treated with high-grade polishing equipment to meet the surface precision requirements. It is used in the industrial fields of dairy, food, beer, beverage, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics.
5. External processing: It can process non-standard products according to user requirements.
6. Connection method
PVC pipe and PVC pipe joints are known to all, and its advantages are not to be said. Although the concentric reducer has many materials, the PVC concentric reducer has its own unique advantages. It must have its benefits. If you want to buy, you can contact us, we can also recommend a product that is more suitable for you. Buying these things still requires finding a professional plumber and a professional company to purchase and install. If it is not professional, there may be many problems. If you are interested, you can ask us to try it out.