Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-22 Origin:Site
Most people think that the PE tube is the kind of black plastic tube, and the PVC pipe is white. In fact, depending on the color judgment, it is not very accurate. If the PE tube is not colored, it can be white. Therefore, today we will talk about how to distinguish between PE flumbing pipe and PVC flumbing pipe.
What are the differences between them?
Use of PVC flumbing pipe
The end of this article
1. PVC and PE are both olefins, PVC is polyvinyl chloride, which is the strongest of the three olefins. PE is polyethylene, which is divided into low density polyethylene.
High density polyethylene and linear low density polyethylene.
2. The standards of the two are different. The standard GB/T13663-2000 for PE flumbing pipe and the standard for PVC flumbing pipe are GB/T10002.1-2006. Standard pair
The wall thickness and performance specifications of the two are different.
3. The strength of PVC is better than that of PE. PVC is now a phase-out product because it is brittle. PE's toughness (impact resistance) is better than PVC, and the pressure is relatively high.
Now used for water supply and drainage. PE can be used at minus 20 degrees (internal fluids cannot freeze and remain fluid).
4. The PE pipe made of raw material is white, non-toxic, can be used as water supply pipe, can be bent, and is commonly used in rural drinking projects, water-saving irrigation and other projects. PVC pipe is not recommended
As a water supply pipe, it is commonly used in farmland irrigation projects, urban drainage projects.
5. PE pipe can be hot-melt connection, the link is safe and reliable, and the strength is high; the PVC pipe is bonded by adhesive or elastic sealing ring, which is convenient and quick.
6. The cost of PVC pipe is lower than that of PE, and the cost of engineering materials is low.
7. PVC pipe formulation is more complicated, more additives, various additives for drinking water must be safe and non-toxic. PE pipe additives are less, general health performance is better
PVC is a little higher.
8. PE pipe is soft, small diameter pipe can be made into coil, and PVC pipe is hard and can not be coiled.
1. Small fluid resistance: the inner wall of the pipe is smooth, its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, and the fluid resistance is small, which effectively improves the hydraulic conditions of the pipe network and reduces the operating cost of the system.
2. Simple construction: Pipeline connection construction is quick and easy, and construction engineering costs are low.
3. Does not affect the water quality: it is confirmed by the dissolution test that it does not affect the water quality, and is suitable for large-scale promotion and application.
4. Excellent corrosion resistance: It has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance and corrosion resistance, and is suitable for the chemical industry.
5. High mechanical strength: the pipe has good pressure resistance, impact resistance and tensile strength.
6. Light weight, convenient for handling and loading: low density, convenient for handling, loading and unloading, and construction.
7. Low cost: low price, convenient transportation and construction, long service life
The article introduces the difference between PE flumbing pipe and PVC flumbing pipe. I believe that you can distinguish them well in the future. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we can always serve you. We can solve problems you don't know for you. If necessary, we have someone to introduce you to the products that suit you.