Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-04 Origin:Site
PVC is actually a vinyl polymer material whose material is a non-crystalline material. PVC materials are often added with stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, colorants, impact agents and other additives in actual use. PVC pipe couplings are non-flammable, high strength, weather resistant and excellent geometric stability. They are highly resistant to oxidants, reducing agents and strong acids. Some say PVC joints, some say PVC pipe joints, so what is the difference? In fact, they were not necessary for comparison. They were not a type of thing. Let's analyze them.
What are them?
What is the difference between them?
What are the specifications for PVC threading pipes?
End of the article
PVC is a polymer of vinyl chloride monomer in an initiator such as peroxide or an azo compound; or a polymer obtained by a free radical polymerization mechanism under the action of light or heat. PVC has unique properties: rainproof, fireproof, antistatic, and easy to form.
It is made of PVC material and has the following advantages: light weight, hygienic and non-toxic, good heat resistance (working water temperature 70 degrees, softening temperature 140 degrees), long service life and good corrosion resistance. The PVC pipe joint description is the joint of PVC pipe fittings, and the PVC pipe fittings can be selected according to different uses.
The PVC joint is the joint of the PVC material, and it refers to the joint of the PVC pipe. Both are PVC materials, but it includes PVC pipe joints, while they are part of it.
1. It is a PVC material joint, this can only be PVC material;
2. The description of PVC pipe joints is the joint of PVC pipe fittings. PVC pipe fittings can be selected according to different purposes.
1. Ordinary carbon steel wire casing (electric wire pipe)
2. Metal snake skin tube (galvanized snake skin tube, plastic coated metal snake skin tube, stainless steel snake skin tube)
1. PVC (PVC-U) plastic wire tube (hard tube)
2. PE threading pipe (rolling hose)
3. Plastic corrugated pipe (flame retardant corrugated pipe, wire harness casing, high-density bellows, high temperature sheathed pipe, etc.)
1. Threading porcelain casing
2. Fiberglass braided insulating sleeve
The main component of PVC is polyvinyl chloride, a material added with other ingredients to enhance its heat resistance, toughness and ductility. The uppermost layer of this surface film is lacquer, the main component in the middle is polyvinyl chloride, and the lowermost layer is a back-coated adhesive. The PVC joint is the joint of the PVC material, and it refers to the joint of the PVC pipe. Both are PVC materials, but it includes PVC pipe joints, while they are part of it.
There are many PVC pipe markets, and the requirements for pipelines vary from industry to industry. If it is a large-scale project, it requires pressure, heat resistance and other requirements for the pipeline. It is difficult for ordinary people to choose. After all, too much, I don't know which one is good. You can choose a professional company brand and a businessman you can trust, you also need to find a professional plumber. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.