Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-09 Origin:Site
PVC pipe and PVC pipe couplings are all contacted by everyone, and it is often encountered in our lives. It has its unique advantages over pipes and joints of other materials, making it popular among people in these years. Its advantage is amazing and everyone will use it in life and feel it is good. But the drain is believed to have been heard by everyone, of course, this is also made of PVC. So what is the role of PVC drains and fittings? Let's take a look at its role and its advantages.
What are PVC Drainage Pipe and fittings?
What are the advantages?
Where is the application?
End of the article
PVC drain pipes and joints are made of hygienic PVC resin as the main raw material, and an appropriate amount of stabilizers, lubricants, fillers, coloring agents, etc. are added through plastic extruder extrusion molding and injection molding machine injection molding. Through the processes of cooling, solidification, shaping, inspection, packaging, etc., the production of pipes and fittings is completed.
1. PVC pipe has excellent surface hardness and tensile strength, and high safety factor of pipeline.
2. Good aging resistance, normal service life can reach more than 50 years.
3. The pipeline has excellent corrosion resistance to inorganic acids, alkalis and salts, and is suitable for industrial sewage discharge and transportation.
4. The coefficient of friction of the pipeline is small, the water flow is smooth, it is not easy to block, and the maintenance workload is small.
5. The material has a high oxygen index and is self-extinguishing.
6. The coefficient of linear expansion of the pipeline is small, 0.07mm/°C, and the amount of deformation affected by temperature is small. The thermal conductivity coefficient and the elastic modulus are small, and the anti-freezing performance is superior to that of the cast iron drain pipe.
7. Pipe and pipe joints can be bonded, the construction method is simple, the operation is convenient, and the installation work efficiency is high.
8. It has good water tightness: the installation of PVC-U pipe has good water tightness regardless of bonding or rubber ring connection.
Indoor rainwater drainage systems are becoming more and more widely used for the purpose of making the facade of the building more beautiful. Indoor rainwater pipes are generally designed according to no-pressure flow, but because the rainwater flow is sometimes large and concentrated, there are two states of gravity flow and pressure flow in the pipeline. Therefore, the indoor rainwater pipeline is required to have stronger pressure resistance than other drainage pipelines.
PVC drain pipe is an alternative to traditional drain pipe and has better physical and chemical properties. Its inner wall is smooth and has less frictional resistance than conventional drainage materials. Therefore, the horizontal installation slope is small, which can improve the indoor height of the building.
Everyone knows about the PVC drain pipe, but everyone may not know about its choice. When you buy a product, you may be annoyed because you don't know how to pick it. It will also come because of the current advertising. I don't know which product is really good. I think you can contact me first, solve your problem, and then learn about our products. I believe that you will feel at ease with our products and use them comfortably. At the same time, in addition to it, we have other PVC pipe and joint products, if you need it, you can also find out.