Views: 19 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-02 Origin: Site
In a piping system, an elbow is a pipe that changes the direction of the pipe. According to the angle, there are three most commonly used 45°, 90° and 180°, and other abnormal angle elbows such as 60° are also included according to engineering needs. Here we introduce you to the the 90 degree PVC pipe elbow.
90 degree PVC pipe elbow size, is generally calculated according to the known pipe diameter, bending radius is often 1.5 times the diameter. According to the different models, 90 degree elbow sizes are different, and its length and radius are also different. The larger the nominal diameter of the 90 degree PVC pipe elbow, the larger the size. If you want to know the specific data of the 90 degree PVC pipe elbow size, suggest that you consult someone else.
Similar to the corresponding type of seamless steel pipe, the outer diameter is multiplied by the millimeter number of wall thickness, such as: 57*3.5; 89*4.5; 108*4.5; 159*6; 273*6; 325*8; the 90-degree elbow on the market, generally R=1.5D, and then R=5D, there are customized according to demand.
The relevant parameters of the 90 degree long radius elbow are:
1. The manufacturing standards of 90 degree long radius elbows are GB, ANIS, JIS, BS, DIN, UNI, etc.
2. 90 degree long radius elbow can be divided into long radius elbow and short radius elbow according to the radius of curvature. The long radius elbow refers to the outer diameter of the pipe whose radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times, that is, R=1.5D. The short radius elbow means that its radius of curvature is equal to the outer diameter of the tube, that is, R=1.0D. (D is the diameter of the alloy elbow, R is the radius of curvature).
3. 90 degrees long radius elbow can be divided into: push, press, forge, casting and so on. (now it is usually pure forging).
4. 90 degree long radius elbow is divided into three kinds according to angle: 45 degree and 90 degree 180 degree, and other abnormal angle alloy elbows such as 60 degree are included according to engineering requirements.
5. 90 degree long radius elbow pressure grade: about 17 kinds, and the United States pipe standards are the same, there are: Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS; Sch80, SCH100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS; which are commonly used in STD and XS two kinds.