Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-10 Origin:Site
With the development of social economy, many industries are also developing rapidly. At this time, PVC pipes with portable, durable and other functions, have been more and more widely used. I don't know if you know that all kinds of pipes we use in our homes and yards must be connected to PVC joints. Because only in this way can they play their greatest role. So, what exactly is the PVC joint? How big is it? Next, we give a brief introduction to this, hoping to help you better understand the PVC pipe and PVC pipe coupling.
♦ What is a PVC pipe coupling
♦ Advantages of PVC pipe fittings
♦ PVC joint size
The main component of PVC pipe is PVC. Adding other components to enhance its heat resistance, toughness and ductility. The top layer of the surface film is paint. The main component in the middle of the pipeline is polyvinyl chloride, and the bottom layer is the back coating adhesive. PVC joint is the pillar between PVC pipe and other pipe fittings. Such joints are usually permanently connected or "coupled" from one component to another. They can connect pipes to pipes, pipes to fittings, and even connectors. Some of them are even reduced, so you can connect a small tube to a large one, and vice versa.
The connection of pipe joint can be made by bonding method. The construction method is simple, the operation is convenient and the installation efficiency is high.
The surface hardness and tensile strength of the pipe are excellent, and the safety factor of the pipe is high.
It has good anti-aging performance and normal service life of more than 50 years.
Pipeline expansion coefficient is small and deformation is small under the influence of temperature.
With the development of related industries, people's demand for PVC pipe is increasing. But the scope of use of different specifications is different. Here, we only list some PVC pipe fittings of different sizes.
1. PVC threading pipes are: 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm.
2. PVC drainage pipes are: 40 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm, 110 mm, 160 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, etc.
3. PVC water supply pipes are: 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, etc.
4. According to different specifications and wall thickness, PVC drain pipe can be divided into vertical inspection, elbow, 90 degree elbow with orifice, downstream of tee, square rainwater bucket, expansion joint, direct, plane four-plane connection, simple circular floor drain and so on.
5. PVC pipes can be divided into water supply pipes, drainage pipes and electrical enclosures according to specifications. Among them, electrical bushing can be divided into L type (light), M type (medium) and H type (heavy).
6. Product specifications are as follows: lamp 205, medium 305, weight 405, etc.
Lamp-205: Outer Diameter 16 mm-50 mm, Medium 305:16 mm-50 mm, Heavy 405:16 mm-50 mm.
7. The nominal external diameters are 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm and 40mm, respectively.
(1) 16 outer diameters are light, medium and heavy, with thickness of 1.00 (light, allowable difference + 0.15), 1.20 (medium, allowable difference + 0.3), and 1.6 (weight, allowable difference + 0.3).
The median thickness of 20 outer diameters is 1.25 (medium, allowable difference + 0.3) and 1.8 (weight, allowable difference + 0.3).
The median thickness and thickness of 25 outer diameters are 1.50 (medium, allowable difference + 0.3) and 1.9 (weight, allowable difference + 0.3).
Thickness of light, medium and heavy outer diameter 32 is 1.40 (light, allowable difference + 0.3), 1.80 (medium, allowable difference + 0.3), 2.4 (weight, allowable difference + 0.3).
(5) Thickness of light, medium and heavy outer diameter 32 is 1.80 (light, allowable difference + 0.3) and 2.0 (weight, allowable difference + 0.3), respectively.
Therefore, with the increasing application of PVC pipe fittings, more and more PVC joints have been invented and put into use. Because of its light weight, high compressive strength and corrosion resistance, PVC pipe fittings are welcomed by engineering circles. So, if you want to know more about PVC pipe coupling or want to buy our products, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to answer your question.