Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-05 Origin:Site
Clearly, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is one of the most widely used products in the world today. It is so rich that it can be produced as long as you want. It is a well-loved, popular and widely used synthetic material in the world today. Its global use ranks second among various synthetic materials. According to statistics, in 1995 alone, PVC production in Europe was about 5 million tons, and its consumption was 5.3 million tons. It is also a very lightweight thing, so its usage is very scary. PVC pipes are divided into hard and soft, hard to believe that everyone knows, but soft PVC pipe fittings?
Where soft PVC fittings are not available
Soft PVC fittings need to pay attention to
Where is the soft PVC fittings used?
1. Must not be used above the rated pressure. If the pump head is running without the position of the indenter, a constant head pressure may cause the pipe to expand, which may eventually fail or cause joint failure.
It is therefore used at the given pressure level for flow pressure conditions. Typical good uses are: swimming pools, ponds, spas, ducts, hot tubs, irrigation, drainage, suction applications, whirlpools and more.
2. Must not be used in the place where we live or in drinking water. Although the pipeline is not poisonous, the drinking water that has been in the pipeline for a long time has a plastic taste. It is actually usable for livestock and fish, but it is still determined by law.
3. Cannot be used with the “Booster Pump” application. That is, two pumps are connected in series. In this case, the flow stops and then starts again and again, it produces a "hydraulic hammer" effect, and the glue joint may eventually fail. The standard swimming pool pump is very good and there is no booster pump other than the standard pump.
Note: The pipeline itself rarely fails. In fact, we have never seen a pipe burst; fitting the connection is the place to fail. If you really want to use flexible PVC pipes in high pressure or "critical" situations, you can use Extra Deep Couples that double the depth of the socket.
1. It does not attract insects like hard fittings, it attracts termites. Studies have shown that if flexible PVC is placed between termite nests and food sources, they may eat it. But you can use boric acid to add backing and grooves to the lace to reduce the possibility of termites, but it won't last forever. If you have termite infestation and want to use flexible PVC pipes, you should retreat your trenches every few years to ensure safety, just like you do your house, garage, etc.
2. If the pipe is buried under a sharp rock, it may be pierced by the rock. Therefore, keep this in mind when setting up pipes, filling large sharp rocks with sand or back. Standard gravel, pea gravel, sand, type II, topsoil, etc. can be used for backfilling.
3. It is not suitable as a flue for a furnace or heater. High temperatures cause the pipe to soften and collapse itself, which can cause the pipe to kink and then block the airway.
1. Replace rigid PVC pipes with flexible PVC pipes when it is difficult to plumb.
2. Replace the rigid PVC tube 90 degree joint with a flexible pvc tube to create a gradual bend to reduce back pressure and increase flow.
3. The swimming pool, hot tub, spa and Whirlpool bathroom are equipped with flexible PVC tubing to make pipe work easier and faster.
4. Ideal for irrigation, agriculture and gardening projects; anyone can use it.
5. Use as a conduit to run wires and other hoses.
6. Smaller size for fountains and ponds、
If you need please feel free to contact us and we will have all the types you need. We will also have someone to answer your questions and provide you with professional advice.