Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-23 Origin:Site
PVC is a polymer of vinyl chloride monomer in an initiator such as peroxide or an azo compound; or a polymer obtained by a free radical polymerization mechanism under the action of light or heat. It is a thermoplastic material that repeatedly melts at certain temperatures and hardens on cooling. Its main component is polyvinyl chloride, a material that adds other ingredients to enhance its heat resistance, toughness and ductility. PVC is divided into rigid and flexible and can be combined with a variety of additives to make soft and hard PVC pipes. PVC-U pipe has strong corrosion resistance, easy bonding, low price and hard texture. It is used in drainage, wastewater, chemicals, heating liquid and coolant, food, ultra-pure liquid, mud, gas, compressed air and vacuum system. Then why do you have to make PVC hose and PVC flexible joints?
Advantages of PVC materials
Advantages of PVC pipes and joints
To sum up
1. Easy to process and mix
2. Grease, oil and chemicals make it effective for the automotive and medical industries
3. Resistance to severe weather conditions - non-corrosive, very durable
4. Flame retardant with fire resistance - difficult to ignite, and no strong external flame, will not continue to burn
5. Compatible with various additives - Allow PVC to be transparent or colored, rigid or flexible
6. Excellent electrical insulation properties - suitable for cables
1. PVC pipe and joint have good tensile and compressive strength.
2. Small fluid resistance: The pipe wall of PVC pipe is very smooth, and the resistance to fluid is very small. Its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, its water delivery capacity can be increased by 20 compared with cast iron pipe of the same pipe diameter, and 40% higher than concrete pipe.
3. Will not be corroded or damaged by drugs: PVC pipes have excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and are not affected by moist moisture and soil pH. Pipes are laid without any anti-corrosion treatment.
4. It has good water tightness: its installation, whether it is bonded or rubber ring connection and has good water tightness.
5. Anti-bite: PVC material is not a nutrient source, so it will not be attacked by rodents. According to tests conducted by the National Sanitation Foundation in Michigan, mice do not bite PVC tubing.
6. Performance test: curing time shrinkage rate, splitting strength, tensile strength, peeling strength, thermal stability, applicable period, storage period, harmful substances release.
Hard PVC pipes are generally used in construction.
Pipe, drain pipe
2. Extrusion profiles for windows and door frames
3. Transparent OD / ID tube for gas furnace
Flexible PVC can generally be used in electric, automotive, and medical applications.
1. Coated wires and cables
2. Car protection strip, molding, outside molding, seat cover, interior door panel and pocket
3. Surgical equipment, pharmaceutical, drug delivery, medical packaging
Why PVC pipe and PVC pipe couplings can be used in many places, why should we continue to make flexible pipe joints? In fact, pipe joints of different materials will be used in different places and will be selected according to specific needs. After all, hard joints are not available in some places. If you need it, we can provide you with the need; if there is a problem, we will have someone to answer your questions. Only when you are looking for a professional can you choose the most suitable pipe and fittings. If you are not professional, you will only hurt yourself and find yourself a lot of trouble.