Views: 21 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-14 Origin: Site
Threaded joints are threaded pipe joints that are the most common type of pipe fittings in industry and life. Threaded joints make pipe connections easier and easier to remove and replace, saving the cost of pipe connections. PVC materials are believed to be well known as a synthetic material that is popular, popular and widely used in the world. Its advantages are obvious. So what is the PVC threaded joint? What advantages does it have? Let's introduce the PVC pipe couplings.
What is a threaded joint?
Advantages of threaded joints
Advantages of PVC pipe joints
Threaded joints are threaded pipe joints that are the most common type of pipe fittings in industry and life. Threaded joints make pipe connections easier and easier to remove and replace, saving the cost of pipe connections. Threaded joints generally include threaded elbows, threaded tees, threaded unions, threaded caps, threaded hoses, threaded reducers, threaded plugs, threaded outer wires, cores, and the like. The production includes a sealing ring, a connecting portion and a union nut for connecting the tubes, whereby the sealing ring is designed as a ring cutter having one or more cutting edges.
1. The joint has high strength and good ductility.
2. The connection is convenient, fast and easy to operate.
3. Easy and intuitive to detect.
4. The straight thread can be prefabricated, and the sleeve can be factory-produced, which does not occupy the construction period and has high processing efficiency.
5. When the construction is connected, there is no electricity, no gas, no open flame operation, no oil leakage and no pollution, and it can be applied around the clock.
6. It has strong applicability and can be operated flexibly in small venues.
1. PVC pipe joints have good tensile and compressive strength: but they are not as flexible as other plastics.
2. It has little resistance to fluids. The pipe wall of PVC pipe is very smooth and has little resistance to fluids. Its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, its water delivery capacity can be increased by 20% compared with cast iron pipe of the same pipe diameter, and 40% higher than concrete pipe.
3. It has good corrosion resistance and chemical resistance. It is well resistant to acids, alkalis, and corrosion, and is not affected by moist moisture and soil PH. Pipes are laid without any preservative treatment.
4. It has good water tightness. The installation of PVC pipe has good water tightness regardless of bonding or rubber ring connection.
5. It can also prevent biting. PVC pipes are not a source of nutrients and therefore are not attacked by rodents. According to tests conducted by the National Sanitation Foundation in Michigan, mice do not bite PVC tubing.
PVC pipe threaded joints will have the original advantages of threaded joints as well as the advantages of it. It has high strength, good ductility, convenient and fast connection, simple operation, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, and will not be bitten by animals. With so many advantages, don't you really think about it?
If you need to contact us at any time, I believe we are professional enough. If you have any questions about PVC threaded joints, feel free to contact us and we will have someone to answer your questions.