Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-24 Origin: Site
No matter what error you have or if you need to replace the old PVC pipe fittings, you need to unscrew the PVC pipe. However, the common method is generally impossible. Since the adhesive material is used for installation, the ordinary disassembly does not dissolve the solvent between the PVC pipe fittings. I have a solution for your reference. You can follow the tips below. What to do if you want to loosen PVC fittings and pipes.
What you need to prepare in advance
Method and tool for loosening PVC pipe fittings
Transparent PVC cement
New fittings and couplings
1. Cut out the problem. Use a hacksaw to cut the PVC fittings along the fittings of the joints you wish you could unravel.
2. Get new accessories and couplings to find new accessories that meet your new needs. Find a fitting that matches the old fitting you didn't cut and the new fitting you want to add.
3. Fill the PVC and apply a thin purple primer to the end of the PVC pipe. The primer is also applied to the inside of the coupling. Allow the primer to dry for a few minutes.
4. Bond the new PVC pipe together. After the primer has dried, apply the primed area of the pipe and apply it with clear PVC cement. Some multi-purpose cement adhesives are not suitable for all pipe fittings, so make sure you are using a PVC-specific type. Push the fitting into the coupling while turning a quarter turn. Make sure the accessories do not pop out before the adhesive hardens. If possible, wipe off any excess glue from the outside of the pipe before the pipe is dry.
1. When the small-diameter pipe is solvent-bonded, the socket should be rounded to form a groove, and the fracture should be flat and vertical, so that the joint can be firmly bonded to avoid water leakage.
2 . Generally, PVC pipe fittings with a pipe diameter of 100 mm or more are equipped with a rubber ring interface. Before installation, personnel must be arranged to chamfer the pipe socket and check whether the quality of the rubber ring is qualified. The socket, apron, etc. must be wiped clean during installation.
3 . Pipe trench excavation installed in traditional pipelines only requires that the pipe can be placed in the pipe trench and can be sealed. When the original soil layer is not loosened, the cushion can be pressed without pressing.
4. Generally, the PVC pipe branch can be opened with a tee or a vertical water stop. During the construction, a saddle-shaped fitting can be added with a half-closed tee and clamped with a U-shaped bolt, so that the wall is thickened, and then the hole is directly drilled on the upper surface, and then the externally threaded plastic piece is used for the extraction. Tests have shown that after this method of construction, the pressure test acceptance can fully meet the requirements of the specification. In addition, in the position where the water flow in the pipe generates thrust, such as the elbow, the tee and the pipe end sealing plate, the thrust pier should be provided to withstand the thrust of the water flow.
5. As a new type of non-metallic pipe, PVC pipe fittings can not detect the specific location of the existing metal pipe detection equipment. However, if the pipeline is buried in the pipeline, a wire can be easily placed on the pipeline to solve this problem.
When you loosen the fittings using the above method, you may need to reinstall or replace your PVC fittings, so you need to pay attention to maintenance during replacement and reassembly to ensure that no problems occur.