Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-22 Origin:Site
With the increasing application range of pipe fittings in production, PVC pipe fittings are currently favored by consumers in the society. The following article analyzes the prospects of PVC pipes.
What is pvc pipe fittings?
Advantages of pvc pipe fittings
Development of PVC pipe fittings
PVC is the abbreviation for this material, the main component of this material is polyvinyl chloride, and other components are added to enhance its heat resistance, toughness and ductility. The top layer of the surface film is varnish, the main component in the middle is PVC, and the bottom layer is the adhesive of the back coating. It is a popular and widely used synthetic material in the world today. among various synthetic materials, its global usage ranked second. According to statistics, in 1995 alone, Europe produced about 5 million tons of PVC and consumed 5.3 million tons. average production and consumption of PVC in germany is 1.4 million tons.
Pipe fittings are the general term for components in the piping system that function as connection, control, direction change, split, seal, and support. The PVC pipe fitting is a pipe fitting made of PVC material, which functions as the above in the PVC pipe system.
1. Anti-aging, long service life: Polyethylene pipe containing carbon black, can be stored outdoors in the open air, and will not be damaged by ultraviolet radiation. long lasting.
2. Good chemical resistance: It can withstand the corrosion of a variety of media, and the substances in the soil will not degrade the pipeline. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so it does not rot, rust or electrochemical corrosion;
3. Good wear resistance: The wear resistance of this product is 4 times that of steel pipe. In the field of mud transportation, pvc pipes have better wear resistance than steel pipes, which means that pvc pipes have longer service life and better economy.
4. Reliable connection: The polyethylene pipe system is connected by electric hot melt, and the strength of the joint is higher than the strength of the pipe body.
5. Low temperature impact resistance: Polyethylene has a very low temperature embrittlement temperature and can be safely used in the temperature range of -60-60°C. In winter construction, due to the good impact resistance of the material, the tube will not be brittle.
As one of the products of technological development, PVC pipes are within reach of everyday life. In 1985, the output of plastic pipes in the United States was 1.6 million tons. In 1999, the output was about 3.6 million tons, of which PVC pipes accounted for 78%. China's first UPVV flared pipe was born in Shenyang Plastics Factory in 1983. Since then, China has the production capacity of PVC pipes and drain pipes.
In Europe, the growth rate of plastic pipes was 8% from 1980 to 1990, and the output in 2001 was 3.5 million tons, of which PVC pipes accounted for 60%. The late 1990s was a period of rapid development of PVC pipelines in mainland China. During the period, some factories with an annual production capacity of more than 50,000 tons were completed and put into operation, and more than 30 PVC pipe factories with a production capacity of more than 10,000 tons were built.
Based on the above analysis, it can be said that PVC pipe fittings and pipes are in a popular state for a long period of time. Since there is no pipe pipe that is superior to PVC materials, the key development prospects of PVC can be said to be very good.