Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-15 Origin:Site
I believe that everyone knows that PVC is a popular material in the world that is popular, popular and widely used. The advantages of PVC pipes made of PVC must be well known to everyone, and its advantages are also why everyone uses it. Everyone knows that its installation is also very simple, and they all know how to install it. Everyone knows how to install PVC sliding joints, but why use PVC sliding couplings? What advantages does it have? Then let's talk about its advantages.
What is a PVC sliding joints?
What are the advantages of PVC sliding joints?
End of the article
It has an outer bolt slot and an internal bolt slot connected to the two shafts. The bolt slots not only allow the two shafts to rotate together, but also allow the two shafts to move along the shaft in a limited manner, ie in response to changes in the length of the drive shaft.
When the PVC pipe is connected, it will pass through the sliding joint. The slip joint allows the original end of the pipe to slide into the threaded end of the joint. The ends are connected and sealed by a combination of a sliding nut and a slip joint washer. The sliding joint washer has a tapered end and a flat end. During installation, the sliding nut compresses the sliding joint gasket and seals the fitting to prevent leakage.
1. Light weight, convenient for handling and handling —— Low density, convenient for handling, loading and unloading and construction.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance ───── Excellent acid, alkali and corrosion resistance, suitable for chemical industry applications.
3. Small fluid resistance ────── The inner wall of the pipe is smooth and its roughness coefficient is very low. The small fluid resistance effectively improves the hydraulic conditions of the pipe network and reduces the operating cost of the system.
4. High mechanical strength ────── The pipe has good pressure resistance, impact resistance and tensile strength.
5. Simple construction ─────── Pipeline connection construction is quick and easy, and construction engineering costs are low.
6. Low cost ─ ─ ─ ─ low price, and convenient transportation and construction, long service life, so the overall cost is low.
7. Does not affect the water quality ────── It is confirmed by the dissolution test that it does not affect the water quality and is suitable for large-scale application.
PVC pipe and PVC fittings have good tensile and compressive strength, good corrosion resistance and chemical resistance, so they have been widely used. The installation method of PVC pipe is introduced, and the advantages of PVC sliding joint are analyzed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will have someone to answer your questions. If you need to buy, then our company must be your good choice.
If you choose an unprofessional company, you will not only get no protection, but you may also get a big failure in the days when you use the inferior products. If it is simple water, it may only be more water in the house, but if the pipe is something else to transport, the problem may be serious.