Views:10 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-14 Origin:Site
PVC the main component of pipe fittings is polyvinyl chloride, a material that adds other components to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, and ductility. The top layer of the surface film is varnish, the main component in the middle is PVC, and the bottom layer is the adhesive of the back coating. PVC fittings are made of polyvinyl chloride resin, stabilizer, lubricant, etc. and then extruded by hot pressing. they were the earliest plastic tubes developed and applied. PVC pipe fittings have strong corrosion resistance, easy bonding, low price and hard texture. Plastic pipes are used for drainage, waste water, chemicals, heating and coolant, food, ultrapure liquids, mud, gas, compressed air and vacuum systems.
¡ To sum up
PVC pipe fittings are made of polyvinyl chloride resin, stabilizers, lubricants, etc., and then extruded by hot pressing. They are the first plastic pipes to be developed and applied. They have strong corrosion resistance, easy adhesion, low price and hard texture. However, due to the leakage of PVC monomer and additives, it is only suitable for water supply systems with a delivery temperature not exceeding 45 °C. Plastic pipes are used for drainage, wastewater, chemicals, heating and coolant, food, ultrapure liquids, mud, gas, compressed air and vacuum systems.
PVC pipe fittings can be divided into soft and hard. Hard ones account for about 2/3 of the market, and soft ones account for 1/3. Soft PVC is generally used for the surface of floors, ceilings, and leather. However, soft PVC contains plasticizers and has poor physical properties, so its use range is limited. Hard PVC does not contain plasticizers, so it is easy to form and has good physical properties, so it has great development and application value. In the production process of PVC materials, it is bound to add several additives, such as stabilizers, plasticizers, etc. If all environmentally friendly additives are used, PVC pipes are also non-toxic, tasteless and environmentally friendly.
1. Has good tensile and compressive strength: but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic tubes.
2. Small fluid resistance: The pipe wall of it is very smooth, and the resistance to fluid is very small. Its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, its water delivery capacity can be increased by 20% compared with cast iron pipe of the same pipe diameter, and 40% higher than concrete pipe.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: PVC pipe fittings have excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and are not affected by moisture and soil pH. Pipes are laid without any anti-corrosion treatment.
4. It has good water tightness: the installation of it has good water tightness regardless of bonding or rubber ring connection.
5. Anti-bite: They are not a source of nutrients and therefore will not be attacked by rodents. According to tests conducted by the National Sanitation Foundation in Michigan, mice do not bite PVC fittings.
6. Performance test: curing time shrinkage splitting strength tensile properties peel strength thermal stability applicable period storage period harmful substances release.
In recent years, PVC pipe fittings have become more and more widely used. And it is also a synthetic material that is popular, popular, and widely used in the world today. Because of the light weight, corrosion resistance, high compressive strength, safety and convenience of PVC pipe fittings, it has been well received by the engineering community. If you want to know about our products, feel free to contact us and we will answer your doubts.