Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-08 Origin:Site
Water pipes are water supply pipes. Modernly renovated water pipes are constructed by buried wall. There are three types of water pipes. The first type is metal pipes, such as hot-dip cast iron pipes, copper pipes and stainless steel pipes. The second category is plastic-plastic pipes, such as plastic-coated steel pipes and aluminum-plastic composite pipes. The third category is plastic tubes. The most used sewage pipe is thePVC pipe and PVC pipe coupling, which is often used in sewage pipes. Let's take a look at the PVC pipe and PVC pipe couplings and fittings used to drain the water.
Pipes that may be used for draining sewage
The role of these tubes
Advantages of PVC pipe and PVC pipe joint
End of article
1. Plastic Pipe and Fittings - Rigid Polyvinyl Chloride Pipe (UPVC)
2. PVC pipe drain
3. High density polyethylene double wall corrugated pipe
4. PP winding tube
1. UPVC pipe is the most widely used plastic pipe at home and abroad. UPVC pipes have high impact resistance and chemical resistance.
2. PVC pipe drain pipe is based on sanitary grade polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin as the main raw material, adding appropriate amount of stabilizer, lubricant, filler, coloring agent, etc. through plastic extruder extrusion molding and injection molding machine injection molding. Through the processes of cooling, solidification, shaping, inspection, packaging, etc., the production of pipes and fittings is completed.
3. High-density polyethylene double-wall corrugated pipe is a new type of pipe with annular structure outer wall and smooth inner wall. It was first developed in Germany in the early 1980s. After more than ten years of development and improvement, it has evolved from a single variety to a complete product line.
4. PP winding pipe is a plastic pipe adopting winding forming process, which has the advantages of light weight, strong rigidity, high flexibility, low temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, and can effectively make up for the deficiency of three traditional materials. It can also be widely used in urban drainage, sewage and industrial water transportation.
1. PVC pipes and PVC pipe coupling has good tensile and compressive strength.
2. Small fluid resistance: The pipe wall of PVC pipe is very smooth, and the resistance to fluid is very small. Its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, its water delivery capacity can be increased by 20% compared with cast iron pipe of the same pipe diameter, and 40% higher than concrete pipe.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: PVC pipe and PVC pipe joint have excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, no influence on moist moisture and soil pH, and no anti-corrosion treatment is required for pipe laying.
4. It has good water tightness: the installation of PVC pipe has good water tightness regardless of bonding or rubber ring connection.
5. Anti-bite: PVC pipe is not a source of nutrients, so it will not be attacked by rodents. According to tests conducted by the National Sanitation Foundation in Michigan, mice do not bite.
Although there are many pipes, the use of PVC pipes and PVC pipe joints will be cheaper than other pipes, which can save you money. At the same time, its advantages are undeniable. Although there are some shortcomings, it is more than enough for the sewage pipe. Therefore, rest assured to use, it will make you unexpected. If you want to buy or have questions, please feel free to contact us, we will have professional staff to answer your questions.