Views:13 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-06-03 Origin:Site
Tools: gauges, hand saws or cutters, markers
Material: CPVC pipe and fittings, clean cloth, CPVC glue
CPVC pipe bonding connection of the use of: bonding connection is widely used in the CPVC pipe system, the pipe and pipe connections and pipe and pipe connection; pipe bonding connection steps:
(1) pipe cutting should be used hand saw or cutting machine, shall not be entrenched; when the artificial cutting, in order to achieve the vertical cutting effect, it is best to have directional control measures;
(2) after cutting the tube end should remove the chips and burrs, and in the end of the light outside the chamfer, chamfer should be 15 ° ~ 20 °;
(3) with a clean cloth pipe and accessories connected to the end of the wipe clean, if the connection site of oil, should use acetone and other cleaning agents will be wiped;
(4) pipe and accessories when combined with the use of cleaning agents, smear equipment, about half the size of the tube diameter applicator or brush is very suitable, can't be used rags. Cleaning cloth should be outside the end of the pipe and accessories Internal, if necessary, increase the amount of coating to ensure that the surface adhesion;
(5) the pipe into the socket to insert into the plug so far, marked on the pipe into the depth of the marking, the depth of the socket should be the depth of 1/3 to 3/4, and marked on the pipe socket Depth marking;
(6) CPVC glue must be applied on the surface of the pipe after the cleaning agent, rather than wet when coated. Brush should be used to brush CPVC glue, brush width should be 1/3 to 1/2 of the diameter. First coated mouth, after the coating socket, should be axial brushing, repeat 2 to 3 times. Brushing the socket should be from the inside out, brushing the socket should be from the depth of the reticle to the tube end;
(7) should be quickly coated with CPVC glue pipe inserted (insert should ensure that the adhesive surface is wet), until the depth of the entrance mark. Do not use hammers. When the diameter is greater than 75mm, it is appropriate to use mechanical insertion, and to ensure that the socket interface straightness. In the guarantee time shall not be relaxed.
(8) Insert hold time can be determined according to the following table:
1/2" ~ 1-1/2"
(9) After the insertion hold time has been reached, apply the cloth to wipe the excess CPVC glue and let stand for 15min;
(10) Bonding operation should not be carried out in low temperature environment below 0 ℃. The minimum time required for curing is shown in the table below:
Different ambient curing time (min)