Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-23 Origin: Site
With the development of society, PVC pipe fittings have been recognized in many fields because of their good performance, and have been widely used in production. In addition, the development prospects of PVC industry are generally good, because this kind of plastic pipe has good performance and huge market potential, so the future application prospects will be very optimistic. So, in daily use, how should we correctly repair PVC pipe fittings? Next, we give a brief introduction, hoping to help more people understand PVC accessories and other related products.
✉ Characteristics of PVC pipe fittings
✉ How to repair PVC pipe fittings
✉ Maintenance of PVC parts
As a popular pipe material in the market, especially PVC pipe fittings, PVC pipe fittings have the following advantages:
Green environmental protection: PVC pipe is the main raw material for the production of PVC pipe fittings. PVC is an environmentally friendly, non-toxic and renewable resource. It has been widely used in people's daily life, such as tableware, medical infusion bags and so on. Don't worry about its environmental protection.
Ultra-light and ultra-thin: PVC pipes are only 2-3 mm thick, weighing only 2-3 kg per square metre, lacking 10% of the common floor materials. In high-rise buildings, bearing capacity and space saving have incomparable advantages.
(3) At the same time, it has special advantages in renovation of old buildings. Super abrasion resistance: PVC floor surface has a special high-tech processing opening abrasion resistance, its abrasion resistance can reach 300,000 revolutions. In traditional floor materials, wear-resistant laminate flooring has only 13,000 revolutions, while good laminate flooring has only 20,000 revolutions.
During the construction and use of PVC pipe, leakage of pipe wall, pipe rupture and joint may be caused by some reasons. The specific repair methods should be determined according to the damage degree, location and damage situation of pipelines and fittings. According to our company's long-term construction experience, the following methods are generally adopted in the maintenance process.
1. This method is used for minor leakage or leakage of small area pipes or fittings. The specific steps are as follows:
(1) Discharge the water from the pipeline and wipe the damaged pipe fittings and their surrounding environment with a rag.
(2) After drying the damaged parts, dirty them and wipe them with coarse sandpaper.
(3) Rapid mixing A-glue B-glue. Apply evenly to the damaged area and wrap it in a clean cloth.
This maintenance method can also be used to repair cast iron pipes.
This method is suitable for small area micro leakage of small diameter pipe fittings. The specific steps are as follows:
(1) First, drain the accumulated water in the pipeline to keep the working face dry and clean;
(2) Another section of qualified pipeline with the same specifications as the damaged pipeline (the optimum pressure of the pipeline is lower grade), half of which are cut along the axis, and the length and width are slightly larger than the length of the pipeline. Part of it was destroyed.
(3) Sand paper is used for working face, and PVC adhesives are used for working face.
(4) Fast glue the prepared pipe segments to the damaged area and fix them with clips or wire.
3. Ring Hoop Bonding Method
This method is used to repair pipeline leakage below DN200. The specific steps are as follows:
(1) Saw off the damaged parts of the pipeline, make the ends smooth, slot at both ends, and take out the damaged parts or accessories;
(2) Discharge the water from the pipeline and wipe it clean;
(3) After the pipe is dried, the adhesive is applied clockwise along the axis of the inner side of the pipe hoop and the outer side of the pipe.
(4) Lift the pipe to align with the hoop, quickly flatten the pipe and insert it into the hoop;
(5) Place the hoop and keep the pipe level until the adhesive solidifies (curing time is 24 hours), and fill back.
So, in our daily life, how should we maintain the PVC pipe?
(1) PVC pipes should be hidden under pressure. Usually, work stress should be regarded as maintaining pressure. Hidden layers cannot be removed until the allowable strength is reached.
(2) Because PVC pipe is soft and its mechanical strength is not as high as that of steel pipe, physical damage should be strictly prevented. After installation, striking, touching, crushing and pressing pipes are strictly prohibited. Protective measures should be taken before concealment. Pipelines located in pipeline wells should take certain measures to prevent bricks and debris from falling before closing. Because of the composition of PVC pipe, it is easy to ignore the chemical damage of PVC pipe. When installed in outdoor or direct sunlight pipelines, dark protective coatings should be wrapped to prevent chemical damage caused by sunlight.
(3) During the low temperature period in winter, if there is no good insulation measures, the water in the PVC pipe should be blown out in time to prevent the pipe from freezing.
(4) After concealment is completed, markings must be made to prevent pipelines from being damaged by other projects.
After reading this article, do you know how to repair PVC pipe fittings correctly? In recent years, PVC pipe fittings have been used more and more widely, and gradually become one of the more popular synthetic materials. If you want to buy suitable PVC pipe fittings, please choose us. Of course, if you want to know more about PVC pipe fittings, please consult us in time, and we will answer your questions.