Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-17 Origin: Site
Everyone knows PVC pipe and PVC pipe couplings, which can be seen in many places. It has a wide range of applications, so everyone is familiar with them. But what you may know is not so deep. PVC rubber joint is a kind of PVC joint, it is also widely used, and it also has its own characteristics and advantages. So if you want to know about it, you can continue reading this article. Next I will analyze its features and advantages.
What is the PVC rubber joint used for?
What are the characteristics of it?
What are the advantages of PVC rubber joints?
PVC rubber joints are mainly used for vibration reduction, noise reduction, flexibility and ease of use. Single ball rubber joint, also known as single ball rubber soft joint, single ball soft joint, shock absorber, pipe damper, shock absorber throat, is a kind of high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance Pipe joints.
It utilizes the rubber's elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance, weather resistance, and radiation resistance. After high-strength, hot and cold-stabilized polyester cord fabric is obliquely crossed. It is cured by high-pressure and high-temperature molds. The single ball rubber joint is a high elasticity, high air tightness, medium and weather resistant pipe joint composed of a fabric reinforced rubber member and a flat joint.
1. The vibration and noise of the pipeline system are greatly reduced, and the problems of interface displacement, axial expansion and different degrees of heart of various pipelines are fundamentally solved.
2. Single-ball flexible rubber joints can be made into various kinds of mediums and environments according to different materials, such as acid, alkali, corrosion, oil and heat.
3. The material is polar rubber, good in sealing, light in weight, convenient in installation and maintenance, and long in service life, but avoid contact with sharp metal instruments to avoid piercing the sphere.
4. For overhead use, it can be equipped with a flexible stand. When installing, the bolts should be tightened diagonally.
5. If the line pressure is too high, connect the flanges at both ends with the end bolts.
1. Small size, light weight, good elasticity, convenient installation and maintenance.
2. Horizontal, axial and angular displacement can be generated during installation. It is not restricted by the pipe and the flange is not parallel.
3. It can reduce the structure transmission noise and strong vibration absorption capacity during work.
4. It has high pressure resistance, good elasticity, large displacement, balanced pipeline deviation, absorption vibration, good noise reduction and convenient installation.
5. It can also greatly reduce the vibration and noise of the pipeline system, and can fundamentally solve the problems of interface displacement, axial expansion and different degrees of heart of various pipelines.
6. The rubber raw material is a polar rubber, which has good sealing performance, light weight, convenient installation and maintenance, and long service life, but avoids contact with sharp metal instruments to avoid puncturing the sphere.
You should know a little about PVC rubber joints. If you need it, be sure to find a professional company to make a purchase. This will be guaranteed, I think our company is absolutely professional enough to provide you with the products you need. If you want to know about the product first, but have not decided yet, you can also consult us, we will have professional people to explain it for you.