Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-29 Origin:Site
With the continuous development of all walks of life, people have higher and higher requirements for materials. Because of its excellent performance, pvc pipe coupling are welcomed by major enterprises. The essence of PVC pipe is vacuum plastic film, which is used for surface packaging of various panels. Therefore, it is also known as decorative film and adhesive film. It is used in many industries, such as building materials, packaging, medicine and so on. Therefore, as one of the products of scientific and technological development, PVC pipe can be seen in daily life. For different industries, different sizes and specifications of PVC tubes are needed. So, what's the difference between these different sizes of pvc pipe coupling? Here's a brief introduction.
♦ What is PVC pipe fittings?
♦ The difference between different sizes of pvc pipe coupling
♦ Development trend of pvc pipe coupling
After mixing PVC resin with stabilizer and lubricant, PVC pipe was extruded by hot pressing. They are the first plastic pipes to be developed and applied. PVC pipe has the characteristics of strong corrosion resistance, easy bonding, low price and hard texture. However, due to the exudation of PVCU monomers and additives, this kind of pipe can only be used in water supply system with conveying temperature not exceeding 45 C. Plastic pipes are used in drainage, waste water, chemicals, heating and cooling fluid, food, ultra-pure liquids, mud, gas, compressed air and vacuum systems.
PVC can be divided into soft PVC and rigid PVC. PVC pipe has: (1) excellent surface hardness and tensile strength, high safety factor of pipeline; (2) good aging resistance, normal service life of more than 50 years; (3) excellent corrosion resistance of pipeline to inorganic acid, alkali and salt, which is suitable for discharge and transportation of industrial sewage; (4) small, smooth and difficult module of pipeline. Blockage; (5) Material friction coefficient is small.
With the development of related industries, people's demand for PVC pipe is increasing. However, pipes of different sizes have different applications, so here we briefly list some pvc pipe coupling of different sizes.
1. PVC threading pipes are: 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm.
2. PVC drainage pipes are: 40 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm, 110 mm, 160 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, etc.
3. PVC water supply pipes are: 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, etc.
4. According to different specifications and wall thickness, PVC drain pipe can be divided into vertical inspection, elbow, 90 degree elbow with orifice, downstream of tee, square rainwater bucket, expansion joint, direct, plane four-plane connection, simple circular floor drain and so on.
5. PVC pipes can be divided into water supply pipes, drainage pipes and electrical enclosures according to specifications. Among them, electrical bushing can be divided into L type (light), M type (medium) and H type (heavy).
6. Product specifications are as follows: lamp 205, medium 305, weight 405, etc.
Lamp-205: Outer Diameter 16 mm-50 mm, Medium 305:16 mm-50 mm, Heavy 405:16 mm-50 mm .
7. The nominal external diameters are 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm and 40mm, respectively.
(1) 16 outer diameters are light, medium and heavy, with thickness of 1.00 (light, allowable difference + 0.15), 1.20 (medium, allowable difference + 0.3), and 1.6 (weight, allowable difference + 0.3).
(2) The median thickness of 20 outer diameters is 1.25 (medium, allowable difference + 0.3) and 1.8 (weight, allowable difference + 0.3).
(3) The median thickness and thickness of 25 outer diameters are 1.50 (medium, allowable difference + 0.3) and 1.9 (weight, allowable difference + 0.3).
(4) Thickness of light, medium and heavy outer diameter 32 is 1.40 (light, allowable difference + 0.3), 1.80 (medium, allowable difference + 0.3), 2.4 (weight, allowable difference + 0.3).
(5) Thickness of light, medium and heavy outer diameter 32 is 1.80 (light, allowable difference + 0.3) and 2.0 (weight, allowable difference + 0.3), respectively.
PVC pipe is praised by engineering circles for its light weight, corrosion resistance, high compressive strength, safety and convenience. Promoted by the rapid development of domestic economy, the development of PVC pipelines in China is very rapid. However, in recent years, due to various factors, the market share of PVC pipelines has been declining. The market share of PVC pipelines has declined mainly in three aspects:
(1) The market of PVC pipes has been affected by PE, PPR and other plastic pipes, and has occupied a certain market share.
(2) Lead-containing stabilizers in PVC pipes prohibited from food contact have a negative impact on the development of PVC pipes.
(3) At present, the development of PVC pipe is in a period of high-speed development, and the production capacity of the industry is constantly expanding. In order to seize the market and reduce costs, many small and medium-sized enterprises filled a large amount of calcium carbonate in the formula, which affected the image of the whole PVC pipeline industry, directly affected the market share of PVC, and accelerated the loss of the market share of PVC.
But in general, although the share of PVC pipeline is declining, it still occupies the dominant position in the plastic pipeline market. In addition, the attraction of the plastic pipeline industry is still a bright spot in the development of the PVC pipeline industry.
After listening to our introduction, do you know more about pvc pipe coupling? In fact, there are many requirements for the use of pvc pipe coupling, such as pipe diameter, working pressure and so on. Only by knowing all these related things can we make better use of them and make them play the most important role. If you have any questions about pvc pipe coupling or other related PVC pipe, please consult us in time. We will provide you with the latest and most complete content.