Views:13 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-08 Origin:Site
With the developent of science and technology, PVC drain pipe joints has been widely used in many industries for its portable, durable, light weight. As the name suggests, main component of PVC pipe coupling is PVC with other components to enhance its heat resistance, toughness and ductility at the same time. So why are PVC drainage fittings so popular? In addition, what are the criteria for evaluating it? This article will tell you the answers.
Why are PVC drainage fittings so popular?
The criteria for evaluating the quality of the PVC drainage pipe coupling
Summarize the question that why PVC drain pipe joints are the good choice
It will be found that when choosing drainage pipe fittings, plenty of people will choose the PVC material. So what are the reasons for this? In other words, Why are PVC drainage fittings so popular? Next, I will briefly introduce its advantages from the five aspects as follows.
1. It is good for the surface hardness and tensile strength of the pipe.
2. The safety factor of the PVC drain pipe is high.
3. It has a long service life, which can reach more than 50 years normally.
4. It does well in the discharge and transportation of industrial sewage for its excellent corrosion resistance to inorganic acids, alkalis and salts.
5. Last but not least, the pipeline friction coefficient of the PVC pipe coupling for drainage is small which make water flow smooth and maintenance workload small.
Obviously, only standard PVC drain pipe fittings can be approved for using and more and more people will be willing to use it. Standard means high quality. Thus, there are three main standards as follows.
1. The raw material for the production of PVC drain pipe joints is a mixture of hard polyvinyl chloride (PVC-U), which should be based on polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin and the additives necessary for the production of pipes complying with the requirements of this part should be added. The mass percentage of the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin in the pipe fitting is preferably not less than 85%.
2. The PVC pipe coupling for drainage should be intact and free of defects and he inner and outer walls of the pipe should be smooth, and no bubbles, cracks and obvious marks, dents, uneven color and discoloration lines should be allowed.
3. The wall thickness of the PVC drainage pipe fittings should obey the corresponding regulations. In the case of a core offset, the wall thickness at the thinnest part of the pipe is allowed to be reduced by 5% compared to the corresponding specified value.
In order to make the facade of the building more beautiful, the indoor drainage pipe system has been more and more widely used. The indoor drainage pipe coupling is generally designed as non pressure flow, but because the rainwater flow is sometimes large and concentrated, there are two states of gravity flow and pressure flow in the pipeline. Therefore, the indoor rainwater pipe has stronger pressure resistance than other drainage pipes.
PVC drainage pipe joints is the substitute of traditional drainage pipe coupling, which has better physical and chemical properties. Compared with the traditional drainage material, its inner wall is smooth and its friction resistance is small. Therefore, the horizontal installation slope is small, which can improve the indoor height of the building.
In summary, this is the reason that most people will select the PVC drainage pipe fittings rather than drainage pipe joints using other material.