Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-21 Origin:Site
When you connect and construct your plumbing, you need to know some information. This information can help you install it better.
Analysis of performance characteristics of PVC pipe fittings
PVC water supply pipe and PVC pipe fittings
Problems to be paid attention to when constructing PVC water supply pipes and PVC pipe fittings
The PVC water supply pipe is made of hygienic PVC resin as the main raw material, adding a certain amount of stabilizers, lubricants, fillers, coloring agents, etc., by plastic extruder extrusion molding and injection molding machine injection molding, through cooling, curing, A water supply pipe produced by stereotypes, inspection, packaging, etc. PVC pipe fittings have the following six performance characteristics.
1. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, convenient transportation and loading, low density, convenient transportation, loading and unloading and construction.
2. High mechanical strength: The pipe has good pressure resistance, impact resistance and tensile strength.
3. Simple construction: Pipeline connection construction is quick and easy, and construction engineering costs are low.
4. Low cost: low price, convenient transportation and construction, long service life, so the overall cost is low.
5. Excellent corrosion resistance: Excellent acid, alkali and corrosion resistance, suitable for chemical industry applications.
6. The fluid resistance is small: the inner wall of the pipe is smooth, the roughness coefficient is only 0.009, and the fluid resistance is small, which effectively improves the hydraulic condition of the pipe network and reduces the operating cost of the system.
There are usually three methods for the interface of PVC water supply pipe: rubber ring interface, glue glue interface, flange interface.
1. The rubber ring interface method is to expand the recessed socket at the end of the pipe through the active flaring machine, put the flexible rubber sealing ring, and the other end of the unexpanded end of the root pipe is inserted into the bearing with the sealing ring. The mouth is finished.
2. The flange interface method is a method in which the pipe is connected with a conventional pipe, a butterfly valve, a gate valve, a flow meter, etc., and the end of the pipe is connected with the PVC flange and then fastened by screw fastening.
3. The glue bonding interface method is to expand the smoothing socket at one end of the pipe, and the surface of one end of the other unexpanded pipe and the inner surface of the expanded socket are coated with special glue, and then the end of the pipe is connected and connected. .
There are usually two methods for joining PVC pipe fittings: glue bonding interface and flexible interface method.
1. The flexible interface method means that the pipe fitting method is molded into a socket with a draw, and the screw cap is tightly placed, and the rubber sealing ring is placed tightly. When the corresponding pipe is inserted, the screw cap is tightened and the screw cap is completed.
2. The glue bonding interface method means that the socket of the pipe fitting is injection molded into a smooth bearing mouth, and the special glue is applied at the same time with the pipe material to complete the connection through the socket.
1. The arrangement of the PVC water supply pipe has a great influence on the design flow of the system. The riser pipe and the discharge pipe should be connected with the pvc pipe fittings with a different diameter elbow. The outlet pipe is preferably larger than the riser pipe. The outlet pipe should discharge the sewage as far as possible without any elbow or B-tube. .
2. PVC spiral pipe drainage system In order to ensure the spiral flow of the spiral pipe, the riser can not communicate with other risers, so it is necessary to adopt a separate single riser drainage system, which is one of the characteristics of PVC spiral pipe.
3. PVC water supply pipe connection. The PVC spiral tube uses a nut to squeeze the apron sealing joint. This joint is a sliding joint that can be used for expansion and contraction. Therefore, the proper clearance should be considered according to the procedure after the pipe is inserted.
If you have a similar problem, you may be able to find relevant answers in the above. If you have other questions, we are happy to answer your questions.