Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-15 Origin: Site
Polyvinyl chloride drainpipes are concerned by the construction industry because of their outstanding advantages, energy saving, material saving and money saving. In recent years, with the rapid development of domestic economy, the development of PVC pipeline in China is very rapid. Although it is developing very well, many people may not be aware of this PVC drain. Next, we briefly introduce this kind of pipe, hoping to help you better understand the PVC drain.
♦ What is a PVC drain ?
♦ Advantages and disadvantages of PVC drain
♦ Application of PVC drain
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipeline drainage pipes are made of sanitary grade PVC resin. Extrude with plastic extruder and inject proper amount of stabilizer, lubricant, filler and color developer into injection moulding machine. Pipeline and fittings are manufactured by cooling, curing, setting, testing and packaging.
1. The surface hardness and tensile strength of the pipe are excellent, and the safety factor of the pipe is high.
3. The pipeline has excellent corrosion resistance to inorganic acids, alkali and salts, and is suitable for the discharge and transportation of industrial sewage.
4.Pipeline friction coefficient is small, water flow is smooth, blockage is not easy, maintenance workload is small.
5. The material has high oxygen index and self-extinguishing property.
6. Pipes and fittings can be joined by bonding. The construction method is simple, the operation is convenient and the installation efficiency is high.
7. Good water tightness: PVC pipe installation, whether bonded or rubber ring connection, has good water tightness.
(1) Pipeline is prone to aging: Practice shows that the pipeline can be used for about 50 years at 40-42 C, but its service life will be reduced when it works at higher temperature.
(2) Relevant leakage problems. Pipeline leakage may occur due to improper adhesion of sockets and sockets or displacement of casing sealing rubber.
(3) Impact resistance. Because of its low impact resistance, it is not suitable for use under cover. Otherwise, it is not easy to inspect and replace damaged pipes.
Polyvinyl chloride drainage pipe is more and more widely used in various industries. The main material of PVC drain is PVC. PVC has strong heat resistance and corrosion resistance, which is one of the reasons why PVC is widely used.
In order to make the facade of buildings more beautiful, indoor rainwater drainage system has been more and more widely used. Indoor rainwater pipelines are generally designed according to non-pressure flow, but because rainwater flow is sometimes large and concentrated, there are two kinds of gravity flow and pressure flow in the pipeline, so indoor rainwater pipelines require more pressure-resistant drainage pipelines than other pipelines. PVC drain is a substitute of traditional drainage pipe and has good physical and chemical properties. The inner wall is smooth and the friction resistance is less than that of traditional drainage materials. Therefore, the installation slope of the horizontal pipe is smaller, which can improve the indoor net height of the building. At the same time, PVC drain is lighter, one fifth of cast iron pipe, easy to transport and operate; it is easy to install and repair through glue connection; it is cheaper than traditional drainage pipe, greatly reducing construction costs; it has strong corrosion resistance, widely used in construction sewage and rainwater pipeline system. In addition, the extensive use of PVC drain is conducive to saving steel, which is of great significance to alleviate steel shortage in China. Compared with cast iron pipe and steel pipe, PVC drain has the disadvantages of low pressure and weak impact resistance. In addition, although PVC drain is a non-flammable material, for indoor and outdoor pipes, it is possible to spread upward along the drainage riser.
As a new thing, some defects are inevitable. We should continue to do some useful exploratory research to improve the performance of hard plastic pipes. We believe that with the development of science and technology, the advantages of this kind of PVC drain will be further developed and its disadvantages will be overcome. Therefore, it will be more widely used to achieve greater economic and social benefits. If you have any questions about PVC drains, please consult in time.