Views:17 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-07-30 Origin:Site
Many newly renovated homes have PVC pipes and PVC pipe fittings installed. Do you really understand PVC pipes? If you understand the PVC pipe, it is good for your home decoration, and if the pipe is damaged, you can take certain measures. Today's article will detail the PVC pipe.
The PVC pipe drainage pipe is made of PVC resin as the main raw material, adding a proper amount of stabilizer, lubricant, filling agent, color adding agent and so on by plastic extruder extrusion molding and injection molding machine. Through cooling, curing, setting, inspection, packaging and other processes to complete the production of pipe and pipe.
PVC water pipe application range
PVC drainage pipes are used more and more widely in various industries. The main material of the PVC drain pipe fittings is PVC. Polyvinyl chloride has strong heat resistance and corrosion resistance. This is why PVC is widely used.
The use of indoor rainwater drainage systems is becoming more widespread. Indoor rainwater pipes are usually designed for non-pressure flow. However, due to the concentrated concentration of rainwater, there are two types of gravity flow and pressure flow in the pipeline. Therefore, it is necessary to compare and distinguish the indoor rainwater pipe from other drainage pipes.
PVC drains are an alternative to traditional drains. It has better physical and chemical properties. It has a smooth inner wall and a lower frictional resistance than conventional drainage materials. Therefore, the slope of the pipe is small and the net height of the building can be increased. At the same time, the weight of the PVC drain pipe is lighter, 1/5 of the cast iron pipe, which is convenient for transportation and operation; it is easy to install and maintain, the price is lower than the traditional drain pipe, which greatly reduces the construction cost; the PVC pipe has strong corrosion resistance and wide Sewage and stormwater piping systems used in buildings. In addition, PVC drain pipes reduce the use of steel and are important for easing the shortage of steel in China.
The advantages of PVC pipe
1. The pipeline has excellent corrosion resistance to inorganic acids, alkalis and salts, and is suitable for industrial sewage discharge and transportation.
2. The surface hardness and tensile strength of the pipe are excellent, and the safety coefficient of the pipeline is high.
3. Aging resistance is good, normal service life can reach more than 50 years.
4. The connection of pipes and fittings can be made by bonding, the construction method is simple, the operation is convenient, and the installation efficiency is high.
5. The linear expansion coefficient of the pipeline is small, 0.07mm/ C, and the deformation is small under the influence of temperature.
6. The friction coefficient of the pipeline is small, the flow is smooth, it is not easy to plug, and the maintenance workload is low.
7. The oxygen index of material is high and has self extinguishing property.
8. has good water tightness: the installation of PVC-U pipes, regardless of whether they are bonded or rubber rings, have good watertightness.
PVC pipe specification
The usual specifications of PVC pipe drainage pipe are as follows: the nominal diameter of the pipe is: 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm, 160mm, 180200mm, 250mm.
The above is a detailed introduction to the PVC pipe, I hope to help you solve some problems, we are the manufacturer of PVC pipe, our PVC pipe and other related products are very high quality, you can browse our official website for product information at any time. You can also consult us at any time.